1) Do you offer wholesale?
- While we are unable to offer wholesale prices we do offer a bulk discount of 25% for orders over $2,000 which has been helpful for many customers such as massage therapists, spa owners and interior decorators. Use code BULK25 at checkout to receive the discount.
Crystals & Fossils
1) Are your crystals & fossils genuine?
- yes! All of our crystals and fossils are genuine. Personally I hate the new resin fad with art and crystals because it’s just creating more plastic waste so you won’t ever find resin crystals in my shop.
2) Where do they come from?
- crystals come from all over! Most crystals are sourced from Brazil but some are found in Morocco, Madagascar, China, the US, Peru, all over! Many types of crystals only form in one location but some like turquoise are found on almost every continent.
How long does it take for my package to ship?
- orders ship depending on the speed you choose at checkout. For standard shipping typically about 3 business days. Orders placed with 2nd Day Air or Overnight Shipping before 3 PM EST will ship same day on week days.
How do you pack your items?
- our items are packed in all paper or packaging that is being reused from stuff we get in the mail ourselves (like bubble wrap).
Do I need to add insurance to my order?
- We do insure orders against loss, theft and damage. You must email us with photos of the damage the same day it is delivered to file a claim. We need photos of the outside and inside of the box as well. Orders will damage can be refunded or replaced straight away. Lost or stolen orders take a week or two for the claims to be filed before your order can be replaced or refunded.
1) What percentage is your silver jewelry?
- all sterling silver is 92.5% silver and 7.5% base metal which strengthens the silver to make it durable enough for wear. Silver alone is too soft and will bend, dent, pull and misshapen too easily on its own to wear long term.
2) Will your silver tarnish?
- all sterling silver tarnishes. That is why silver polish exists! The 7.5% base metal in sterling silver is typically copper. Tarnishing is simply the natural oxidation of the copper in the jewelry. Some silver tarnishes less than others depending on the base metal mixed in but it will all tarnish eventually. The only jewelry that doesn’t tarnish is plated silver over a base metal or costume jewelry.
3) How do I prevent/fix tarnished jewelry?
- use a silver polishing cloth and your jewelry will be like new! Wearing your jewelry helps slow down tarnishing because your body oils prevent oxidation. I wear a necklace every day and I only need to polish it once every few months to bring it back to a bright shine. If you have it sitting around that is going to tarnish it faster. Leave it in a plastic bag to prevent as much oxygen as possible from hitting your jewelry to slow down oxidation.